While families take shape, grow, and mature, Sistersville General Hospital is here to serve the people of our communities. We are committed to providing the highest quality care in a compassionate and caring way. We are dedicated to growing and changing to enhance our communities’ quality of life by providing modern medical technology with the greatness of a personal touch.
For a century, we have been here for our communities and we will continue that dedication of high quality health and preventive care for your lifetime.
- To positively affect the patients and their families.
- To create a better working environment.
- To impact the attitude of service toward our patients and clients.
- To integrate the awareness of our mission into daily operations.
- To implement the decision-making process on core values.
- To explain the mission and values in ways people can better understand.
- To educate the entire healthcare community about mission values.
- To nurture a culture which encourages personal and organizational growth around the values.